I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Couch Potahto so thank you for the nomination 🙂
Here are the official rules for the Liebster Award nomination:
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
Here are the questions I’ve been asked:
1. What is your biggest fear in life? And why? I don’t know if I have a big fear in life. I think if I had a big fear, it would probably be getting cancer and dying from it by the time I get to the age of 67 because both my grandmothers passed away from cancer at that age (actually, one was ten days off from turning 67).
2. If you had the chance to go back in time and undo the mistakes you’ve made, would you? Give us the reason of your answer. I wouldn’t undo all the mistakes I made. The only one I would undo would be me being much nicer to people in my general dealings with them. If I had learned to be a lot nicer to people when I was younger, it would have saved a lot of arguments and would have meant that lots of people wouldn’t have been offended/angered/upset by my lack of social skills.
3. What Top 3 qualities do you believe must be in your life partner? I don’t know which three qualities in my fiance that I like the most
4. List your Top 3 favorite movies. It’s not necessary that they must be critically acclaimed or something. There’s too many movies that I like so I’m just going to name three movie series that I like: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
5. If I ask you to suggest me a book that will change my life, which book will you refer? Please no Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird or Lord of the Flies. If you haven’t read Harry Potter, I’d recommend it hahaha I have yet to read another singular book that has changed my life. It’s been more authors and their collection of stories that have changed my life, like Roald Dahl, Enid Blyton, J.K. Rowling and Stephen King.
6. Who is your favorite fictional hero/heroine (in movie or TV). And why? Super-powers aren’t necessary. I recently wrote a post about why Harry Potter meant so much to me. It can also be translated from the movies as well as from the books. You can read the post here.
7. What makes you happy (it should not involve technology)? Reading would be one as I prefer reading physical books over using electronic readers. I’m assuming that taking photos and listening to music are out as they could be classed as using technology?
8. What are the Top 3 things on your Bucket List? I don’t really have a bucket list because I still have no idea what exactly I want to do with my life hahaha
9. Tell me your favorite joke! I actually don’t have a favourite joke
10. What is the best compliment you have ever received? I cook good steak? I take good photos? It’s hard to just pick one hahaha
The ten bloggers I wish to nominate are:
The Simple Blogger: https://thesimplebeginner.wordpress.com/
A Girl Who Reads: https://moriahkaye.wordpress.com/
Echos of Life: https://rewapednekar.wordpress.com/
With Her Nose Stuck In A Book: https://quirkyladybookworm.wordpress.com/
Wandering and Wondering: https://rachelswanderingandwondering.wordpress.com/
Tries to Blog: https://triestoblog.wordpress.com/
Thoughts By Emilie: http://emilierae.com/
The House of Hale: http://thehouseofhale.com/
Stories of a Social Klutz: https://socialklutz.wordpress.com/
Return to Water: https://returntowater.wordpress.com/
Ten Questions I have are:
1. Favourite game?
2. Anything you would like to learn that you haven’t learned already?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Films or books?
5. Furthest place you have traveled to?
6. Favourite part about blogging?
7. Most memorable part about blogging?
8. Favourtie song?
9. Favourite musical artist/band?
10. Favourite artistic/creative artist?