Thank you to socialklutz.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award :).
THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1) Post the award on your blog
2)Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3)Write 11 random facts about yourself
4)Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5) Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random Things About Me
1. I like using correct grammar as much as possible and I don’t like it when people use the wring your/you’re, two/to/too and their/there when they are writing sentences.
2. I like staying in bed of a morning because of how warm it is (and because it’s comfy and I don’t want to get up to do stuff but don’t tell anyone that :P).
3. I prefer CDs over digital music (even though I’ve downloaded digital music and have copied all my CDs onto my iTunes library for my iPod). It’s nice having a hard copy of an album with nice cover art on it.
4. I like writing in long hand, especially first drafts of things. I don’t know why because I don’t mind typing, but I do. Maybe it’s got to do with the shuffling of papers?
5. I like reading physical books. And buying them when I have the money. And I always seem to borrow a few whenever I’m in the library (if I hadn’t already borrowed some first).
6. I love writing. I find it therapeutic.
7. I look a few years younger than what I actually am. As I’ve gotten older, I haven’t been asked for I.D. much because I’ve started looking around 18 I think. (I’m only 23 by the way).
8. I’m a little pedantic about things (e.g. I like having things organized my way).
9. I like spelling all my ‘-ize’ words with a z and not a s (‘-ise’). I think it looks better spelt with a z. This means I spell colourize wrong as I spell colour (and neighbour, etc.) with a u.
10. I procrastinate and get easily distracted sometimes. But I try to finish what I started.
11. I’m a bit uncoordinated, which is something everyone who knows me well can testify to.
Nominate 11 Other Bloggers
3. Frogs Bite
Questions to Me:
1. Furthest city you have traveled to? Darwin, in the Northern Territory in Australia. I live in Victoria which is the south east state on the mainland above the love heart shaped state called Tasmania.
2. Films or books? Both :).
3. Most unusual thing you have eaten? My mother cooked liver once and I’ve also tried a wallaby sausage roll.
4. Favourite colour? Purple.
5. Any favourite words? Not really.
6. A book you want to be made into a film or remade into a new film? This is a bit of a hard one. I view movies and books as separate texts because I was sick of getting disappointed with movies not being exactly like the books.
7. Morning or evening person? Evening person. I am a bit of a night owl but I always seem to get out of bed before 11am.
8. Cooking or baking? Baking as I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
9. Anything new you want to learn? I’m not sure. Does this include doing a course where you’re learning something new in every class?
10. Favourite game? Monopoly even though I always seem to lose and I don’t always have someone to play the game with.
11. Do you speak any other languages? No, but I did start to learn how to speak Italian during high school (the joys of going to a Catholic school).
My Questions to You 🙂
1. Favourite book?
2. Favourite movie?
3. Favourite song?
4. What did you want to when you were a child?
5. Favourite part of the day?
6. Favourite book genre?
7. What made you decide to use WordPress for your blog?
8. Favourite part about blogging?
9. Most memorable part about blogging?
10. Favourite part about blogging?
11. What is the best part about blogging for you?